Louisiana School Employees’ Retirement System (LSERS) is seeking a qualified applicant who will serve as chief legal counsel who will perform highly responsible and specialized professional legal and administrative duties such as legal and administrative advice on laws, rules, executive orders, policies, procedures, contracts, litigation, legislation and objectives to the Board of Trustees and to the staff.
Applicants must submit a letter of application, two letters of reference, and a resume that includes answers to the following questions:
1. Are you admitted to practice law in the State Courts of Louisiana and are
you in good standing with the Louisiana Bar Association?
2. Do you have experience in drafting and monitoring legislation?
3. Did you provide two letters of reference?
4. Can your current employer be contacted for an employment reference?
5. What is your preferred salary range?
Letter of application, resume, and two letters of reference should be submitted to Human Resources via email or hard copy by U.S. mail by January 13, 2017.
For further information contact Liz Guidry, HR Specialist, at 225.925.1801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Louisiana School Employees’ Retirement System
Post Office Box 44516
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-4516